Sunday, 7 February 2016

Track and Cars

I've found the time to work on both my track and my model Land Rover Discovery 2.


I've been gluing in the windows of the Discovery. Yet again, I was not happy with the first attempt at gluing in the windows. I removed that attempt, trimmed it up and refitted more flush with the body.


I've also added a black border round each glass panel.


I used a long wooden stirring stick to put small drops of canopy glue along the edges of the clear plastic window inserts.







On the track I added another tyre wall where cars tend to drift out and hit a barrier very hard.







No comments :