Saturday, 8 April 2017

Finished the drain

A further 2m trench dug in the gravel. This is to finish the run we did a couple of weekends ago.




A lot of stones to dig through but this section did have one bonus. There was no concrete to break up.

The job was made easier because I had bought a couple of more suitable shovels (I would have called them spades) based on those Steve had used for digging the previous bit of the trench. I could not find the exact same type online but the Polyfibre cable layer and trenching shovels from Caldwell's have been a good choice. Yet again, the right tools save a lot of time and effort.





To finish the job off, I moved the down pipe of the guttering to match.

No comments :