Sunday, 27 May 2018

Greenhouse staging

I looked round to buy staging for the newly erected greenhouse but I wasn't completely satisfied that anything was better than I could make for the money.


I've used Dexion style galvanised angles to construct the frame and softwood slats for the surfaces.



There's a reasonable amount of work to cut the bits to length and tidy up the ends of the metalwork.








I made it a bit too close to the size of the greenhouse so I had to temporarily remove some glass panes to get it inside.




This is the first of two benches that will go in this greenhouse.

==

On the following day, I finished the other bit of staging.


==

No comments :